Freitag, Juli 22

Page Three about my the open stage event some weeks ago.


Hello again dear M. 
I thought I wouldd tell you about when I performed at the Odeon Theatre some weeks ago. It was a so called open stage event where anybody could do whatever they wanted to do, and that sounded fun to try. There was an hour long show with many different acts, including music, story telling, poetry reading, and my act which consisted of me dressed as a female clown riding a unicycle telling some quite old jokes. Still the mix was probably regarded as quite fresh and it went all in all very well. I was the first on stage, and just before the show very few were there to entertain and be entertained, but after a few minutes there were quite a lot of people in the audience and there were many more performances after mine. I was happy to start, since I would have been so nervous that I would probably have fallen down the orchestra pit if I had to wait for long. I was not the only one to perform of course, Alf Korhonen read poetry, Morganic Clarrington told a story and sang a tune. Herr Sturges played the ukulele and sang two songs (in one of them I helped out by playing the violin) and Claytunic Kungler told a joke ... I hope I have not forgotten anybody. Well, of course Jo Yardley was the presenter and ... well ... host of it all. Anyway, a couple of days later I received a beautiful photograph of my performance taken by Adele Kling, and I inserted it here between the pages. Love you XXX Rosie.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen