Donnerstag, Juli 28

Page Thirteen: This and that!

Hi again M. Sorry for not writing to you yesterday but I was really really busy. I had both very good news and some bad ones. First I heard that my close friends Sabriel Warwillow and Sein Loire are moving from Berlin, which upset me a bit, even though that would mean that I know had my apartment "for real", not just living in Sabs flat, so I spent the day decorating it,and I took a framed portrait of you and put it on the wall in the living room so that everybody can see how beautiful you are. Even the peeping toms who might eventually check through the windows. Still, I'll miss Sabs, but hopefully she'll come back and visit now and then. When Sein will get back is not known. Soon, I hope. Anyway, in the evening I went and saw Alice Viatruso's and Vera LeBlanc's Cabaret Americana at the Odeon theatre. They made some jokes about many of us, but they were kind to me - just made a rather friendly joke about my name. I don't mind that, I can take much worse. I have been planning to start guiding full time and officially and now it looks as if it is time to start for real. I gave up the grocery store job, and daddy (who I visited some days ago) is happy about me doing business ... a bit proud even it seems. He gave me an old van that me and a friend painted white and then put up a logo that my friend designed for me. A logotype of Brandenburger Tor and the text "Thyme Tourist Service Berlin". It steers a bit to the left ... the van I mean ... so I'm looking for a better alternative. Right now I have my office in the back of my van, but the always helpful herr Zeno McAuley may be able to find me a spot where I can keep a desk and chair for my tourist guiding company's paperwork. We'll see ... anyway, things are rolling on,  but now it's time to relax and go down to der Keller to meet my friends. It's been a long, long day and time for some winding down. Love you XXX Rosie.

1 Kommentar:

  1. very good site... keep it up!We at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher
    than the broker concept.
    you can see more details like
    this article properties for sale qatar

    AntwortenLöschen