Montag, Juli 25

Page Eleven: Another fine summer day!

Hello sweet M. 
I don't have that much to tell you about today, other that I made a shorter journey to the countryside to meet a friend who wanted to borrow a dress from me, so we met and had tea and listened to the bumblebees buzzing in her garden. When I got back to Berlin, I took a pause in Schinkelpark as usual (it is another fine summer day), but I couldn't find any inspiration to write here in the diary. Then I met a man who I met the other day and guided around, and he brought along a female friend so we did another tour of Berlin. I also met Leila Hambleton outside her store (and that was some time ago) and both Mai Theda and Alf Korhonen outside Cafe Elektic. Oh yeah, I also met Mo Galewarden (the beloved rapscallion) and found reason to give some friendly advice to the new female visitor on how to handle him. All righty. Time for happy hour! All the best and my eternal love. XXX Love Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen