Sonntag, Juli 24

Page Nine: Meeting with Herr Krake


Hi dear M and guten morgen. 
I woke up this morning when I heard herr Korhonen and herr Loire speaking loudly just outside my window. They were talking about a tall man with long silvery hair, and I was a bit annoyed that they had to stand outside MY window and talk so loud about it. Anyway, it was time to get up, so I got up and got dressed and went out. Herr Loire and herr Korhonen apologized about waking me up, but I was not annoyed anymore. I went down to Cafe Elektric and had a breakfast bagel, before going back home to get my specs since I had planned to go to the library and read a bit, but then I met herr Korhonen again together with a tall man with long silvery hair ... and when I write tall man with long silvery hair, I really mean taaaaaaall man with looooong silvery hair. His hair went down to his waste ... if my hair was as long as his, I would walk on it all the time. I told him that he could get in trouble with the police looking like that ... he looked as if a giant octopus was trying to eat him, and he said that he was aware of it, so I gave him a quick tour around Berlin before he told me that he was interested in joining the army, so I contacted herr Osterham who gave him an interview and we'll see how it all ends. Anyway, I call the man (in secret) herr Krake, since he had that octopus-like hairdo ... interesting character. Then I decided that I thought that it would be fun to write about this encounter here, so that you can get a good laugh too, dear M. So I abandoned the idea of going to the library and went to the park (called Schinkelpark - checked with frau Yardley). Write to you later, dear M. Love you XXX

(inserted is a sepia photograph of two soldiers, a tall man with long silvery hair and a girl)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen