Freitag, Juli 29

Page Fourteen: Work is going REALLY well!




Dear M. Since yesterday, I got my office - a small room next to Berliner Post at the top floor of the office building at Unter den Linden. Zeno McAuley helped me getting the office and installed a telephone there, and my dear friend Charika (who just got a job as a taxi driver) helped me fixing my office. I got my new truck as well, and I love it so much. It's so mellow to drive and even if it looks big and clumsy, it's much better than the old re-painted truck. Me and Charika took some pictures with my old Kodak box camera. I'll insert some photos for you to see: a photo of Charika and her taxi car outside Hotel Nussbaum where she lives, a photo of me at my desk in my office, another one of me holding my tourist sign and a photo of me and my beloved van. "Thyme Tourist Service, Berlin" ... that sounds quite something, doesn't it? Yes, you are right, you are reading the writings of a proud girl! Love you XXX Rosie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen