Samstag, Juli 23

Page Six: Men!

Hi M. 
Time for bed here, but I thought I'd just write a few words before going to sleep. The S/S Bremen celebrations were fun, and I danced with poor herr von Trümper. Why do I say "poor"? Well, he was wearing a heavy diving equipment but was able to dance very well nevertheless. Anyway, that was not what I was going to write about. My big question is: what is wrong with some men? (not talking about the perfect gentleman von Trümper now but about some other males I have met lately) Either they view us women as sluts or as saints and there is no in-between. If I don't want to invite a man back to my flat, I see no reason why I should be regarded as a nun! Maybe they have to put some more effort into the fine art of behaving like gentlemen which seems to be a dying art. I am not a "nun" just because I'm not willing to kiss just anybody ... just because I want to keep at least some sort of reputaition here in Berlin. Yeah, you are right, I've got problems with men at the moment, but I'll deal with it somehow. The problem is that the wrong type of men seems to fall for me, the kind of men that I don't find any interesting at all, but those who I really adore are either already married or just not interested in a little lost red haired girl from Hamburg. What to do? I guess "learn to deal with the fact that some men are wonderful and others are pigs" is the only solution. Anyhow, I think you'll proud of the way I handled that situation today, without losing my honour. Thanks for guiding me in life. XXX love ya Rosie

1 Kommentar:

  1. Don't ever invite a man back to your apartment even if you are sure he does not fancy you.
    If a young unmarried girl is seen to bring men into her apartment the entire neighbourhood will talk about it and you will only get more unwanted attention from men!

    AntwortenLöschen