Samstag, Juli 23

Page seven: I stand corrected!

Well dear M. I am glad to say that I stand corrected. I was a bit bitter last time I wrote here after some bad experiences, but today I felt again that there are real gentlemen in Berlin. Generous, kind and helpful men. I won't become a nun yet. (Just a joke, M). I was guiding some tourists through Berlin and it went well since one of them left me quite a nice tip, and afterwards I felt a bit tired and worn and sat down with this diary under a tree in the park. Then a gentleman who I have met before a couple of times came up to me and we had a nice chat, and when the subject of our conversation was residential matters, I mentioned that I had to go to the public bathhouse to bath or shower, and without a moment of hesitation he told me that he could lend me his bathtub anytime he's at home. I was a bit suspicious first although I did not show any sign of it (I hope), but he let me have a long warm bath in his bathroom upstairs while waiting patiently downstairs while I soaked. There was nothing more to it. Very good behaviour ... so I have to admit, sweet M, I stand corrected!
Love XXX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen