Sonntag, Juli 24

Page ten: a trunk and a skull!

Hello my dear M. Things are happening here. Strange things. I met up with among others frau Gstone McAuley, herr Alf Korhonen and fräulein Mai Theda outside Cafe Elektric and then Alf told me that policeman Karl Bhalti had been diving in the Spree Kanal and found a skull and a trunk on the bottom of the kanal. What is going on? And another thing. Why was Bhalti diving? Alf suggested that he was looking for the ambulance, but the ambulance was found and rescued by Morganic Clarrington as I wrote earlier. Didn't anybody tell Bhalti that the ambulance was back where it should be? Strange ... very strange. Anyway, I don't know that much more about it all, but I might get to know more later. I met an old man called Jakob Chaplynski ... and he was one of the most curious and gossipy persons I've ever had anything to do with ... well, apart from myself then. There M, I said it before you had the chance to do so. Kiss and eternal love. Rosie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen