Mittwoch, August 31

Page Twenty-Six: Heavy head and Miss Berlin pics.

Hello dear M. I don't know what's wrong with me, but last night I THINK I made some sort of fool of myself ... but I don't know HOW, which is a bit worrying. Anyway, I was working as usual guiding tourists and everything was going well, but during Happy Hour at der Keller in the night, I think I had a bit too much to drink. I suspect though that something was put in the last schnaps I drank since I suddenly felt that I needed to be sick, so I hurried out from der Keller (I didn't want to create nor a scene or a mess in there) and when I got out everything went black. Then I have a blurred memory of being helped up on a chair at der Keller sitting next to a one of the tourists I had guided earlier (well, THAT was awkward - if my memory isn't playing me tricks) and my next memory is that of frl Jaidov helping me outside der Keller - trying to get me walk in the right direction. Then I don't remember anything more. Just that when I woke up, it felt as if my tongue was furry and somebody was pushing needles in my eyeballs from the inside. When I washed I noticed that I had abrasions on my knees, thighs and tummy and also on my left cheek ... as if I had been dragged along the ground. My dress was a bit torn at places too ... I really wonder what happened there. Maybe I don't want to know ... I got to be more careful with alcohol from now on. 

Anyway, enough of that, I got some photographs taken at the Miss Berlin contest today, so I thought I'd share them with you. There is one of me in swimsuit, another one of me in evening gown and one taken when I read a poem. There is also a group shot of Jelena, Fubby, myself and Pola. I hope you'll like it. Love and kisses XXX Rosie.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen