Montag, August 1

Page Fifteen: Club Eldorado and a scary incident.

Hi M. First of all, don't worry about me not writing. I just have a lot of things to do since I started my tourist service company. Two nights ago, a new club in Berlin opened and I was invited to be there when it opened for the first time, and my goodness what an ... interesting place. Men who dance with men and women with women. I'm not saying I disapprove, let people be happy, but I don't really understand it. Anyway, it was an interesting evening, but I'm afraid that I had a BIT too much to drink. They served free champagne but I think it was stronger than I expected. Anyway, a friend drove me home and yesterday my head was not in that good shape but it's better now. Today I was guiding a gentleman who was interested in arts. First of course we went to the museum, and there I mentioned the previous exhibition with art by Sonatta Morales, and he got interested in seeing it. I didn't know at first where to find any examples of it (apart from her clothes store of course), but then I remember that she had designed the painting at the backwall of the stage at der Keller, so I drove him there. When we were there a dark man walked into der Keller and asked for the guy who was in charge of the place, and I said that Frau Jo Yardley was running der Keller, but that she was not there at the moment. Then he pulled up a gun and told us to raise our arms. At that moment I got very angry about his behaviour and asked him what he was doing. I also called for help, and in less than a minute Zeno McAuley came to der Keller and got rid of the man. I could breathe again, but I have to confess that now afterwards I found the whole incident quite scary. Don't worry about me though M, I can take care of myself and I have many good friends who can help me when there is trouble. Love you XXX. Rose.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen