Sonntag, August 28

Page Twenty-Four: Another long week filled with work ... and another great party at Eldorado.

Hello M. So sorry for not writing more often, but I just fall asleep when I get back home after work these days ... haven't even been to that many Happy Hours at Der Keller lately. Never mind, it's good to have a good job and that I can keep myself busy. Nothing much has happened during the last week, but it was quite a night at Club Eldorado last night. I was occupied with work and didn't arrive until the club had been opened for about half an hour. There was a kind of a contest there with a prize for the best man in women's clothing. Yeah, don't tell daddy, he'd explode (or implode) with indignation if he knew what kind of places I go to. I'm sure you won't tell though, and don't worry about me. I can manage. Still, there was a lady there last night who started flirting with me when I probably stared a bit too long on her daring outfit. Jelena who was there as well, saw it as her task to be my chaperon which amused me a bit. It was a long and fun night at Eldorado and I was a bit heavy in the kopf when I woke up this morning. Anyway, one needs some fun in life from time to time, I think you agree with that dear M. Love you XXX Rosie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen