Sonntag, August 21

Page Twenty-Three: Super evening at Club Eldorado

Hi again, M. After I got back from Dresden, I got a long bath and then prepared for a concert at Club Eldorado. A new singer that I hadn't heard before, a red haired lady called Phoenix Gerhardsen performed there and she was just fabolous. Such a wonderful voice - I hope she gets back many times. I felt for the first time that I could really relax and be myself at Club Eldorado this time, maybe it is because I felt that I really needed to have some fun, and didn't wait for others to entertain me for once. After the concert, there was dancing, and I stayed for a long time before going back home for some well needed sleep. And now I'm just having a nice Sunday enjoying life in Berlin. I love you. XXX Rosie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen