Donnerstag, August 11

Page Eighteen: Constitution Day today.

Hello M. To celebrate the Weimar Republic's tenth birthday, major celebrations are prepared in Berlin. There will be parades with lots of flag waving I guess, and a large monument has been raised at Parisenplatz. Unter den Linden is closed for car traffic and nobody's working today, and me neither. Just as good, since I have been working very hard guiding tourists the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see what will happen in particular today, but I know that there will be a sermon at Magdalenenkirche and an open stage event at Odeon theatre. I thought I'd do a performance there, if I feel like it. I'm sure I'll have more to tell tomorrow. Anyway, long live Germany and long live my memory of you. Lots of love. XXX Rosie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen