Donnerstag, August 18

Page Twenty-One: Something's missing ...

Dear M. I've not been too well the last couple of days. Although my minor injuries from the fire incident after the Miss Berlin contest are now healed, I've not been myself at all. I have been irritated and easily annoyed, although I'm not really sure why. I don't have any reason to feel like this. I mean, work is going well and I've been even talking to daddy on the phone without starting an argument with him. I feel a bit ... well ... muted in a way. I don't feel like talking to people as much as before, not that I'm avoiding them, but I'm not searching actively searching them up. But, and this may sound as really daft, I know, still even if I don't feel like talking to people, I don't really like being on my own either. I mean, I don't know what is wrong, but it feels like something's missing ... but I don't know what. Well, it has been such an interesting time since I got to Berlin, so maybe I just need to sit back a bit and think it all over. I'm not really the analyzing kind of person, I don't have the patience for that, as well you know. That is why it feels so strange that it is exactly what I'm doing ... well, well, well, I don't know. Maybe I'm just silly. Sorry for bothering you about this, and don't worry, dear M. There is really nothing wrong with me ... not more than usual though. I just feel as if ... something's missing. Love you always. XXX Rosie. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen