Samstag, August 6

Page Sixteen: Saying good bye can be very difficult!


Dear M. Last night I got the news that one of my closest friends in Berlin, Sabriel, had broken up with her boyfriend Sein and decided to move back to England. I hope she'll get back soon when she feels better. It is so hard to see somebody you like feel bad. I followed her to the station in the evening when a man came to meet her at the train station. I gave her a good bye hug and watched when the train departed ... but I could not stay to watch it disappear ... that was just too difficult. She knows what is best for her though, and we'll stay in touch. I inserted a picture of her in the diary for you to see. 

Anyway, otherwise there is nothing new going on here, apart from me getting told by the new police man that I could not park my van the way I did outside my flat. What a schmuck! The only pedestrians who would find interest in walking at the sidewalk where I parked the van are those who would like to peep through my windows. Still, even if he is a schmuck, I'd better do as he says and try to find a better solutions for my van, unless I want to keep it parked outside the office and walk home after a long day at work. Minor problem, I know M. Won't bother you with that. All my loving XXX Rosie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen