Dienstag, November 29

Page Thirty-Seven: Murder and Mystery in Berlin!

Hello M. Last week things started to happen in Berlin. Apparently somebody found a dead woman under Schloss Brucke. I heard that the woman found was identified as frau Stephanie Helstein. I met frau Helstein several times, and I found her very charming but rather nervous and a bit depressed from time to time. I was very shocked when I heard about her murder on the wireless. Frau Yardley told me yesterday that the polizei actually were getting close to an arrest of some sort. 

The very same day but a bit later I found a woman who had passed out by the Spree along Fischerstrasse. She was wet and cold and very confused. She had lost her memory and I helped her home to our house and gave her something hot to drink and the opportunity to get her clothes dry. She claimed that her father was Nikolaj Romanov! Like the late Russian tsar! I mentioned the names of the tsar's children and she reacted when I mentioned the name "Anastasia". All very weird! They were all murdered eleven years ago, surely! Gustov came home and talked to her and tried to help her remember, and he told me later that she did have a Moscow accent and not a St Petersburg accent which the young Anastasia Romanova probably had. Titania, who's a doctor, also came over and had a look at her, but could notice that the young woman was not physically hurt. I had to leave shortly thereafter, but shortly after my departure, the young woman left as well ... and she has not returned as far as i know. All very weird! Anyway, love you XXX Rosie

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Today, an airport represents everything unique about a country's character and development, as well as the nature of the country's connection with the rest of the world.
    As a result, nations have constructed airports that can handle both modern aircraft and bigger flights capable of transporting thousands of people at once, among other things.
    Qatar has a well-established global reputation, as well as a global network of connections that spans both east and west.
    As a result, Qatar constructed a modern airport that meets all of the required criteria for one of the world's busiest and largest international airports.
    The airport, known as Hamad International Airport, is located in Doha, Qatar, the country's capital.
    Qatar's new airport will propel the nation to the forefront of developing countries with the most technologically sophisticated airports.

    AntwortenLöschen