Montag, November 21

Page Thirty-Six: I am going to become a mother!

Dear M. Around the days of the wedding I started feeling bad. I felt sick and had problems keeping my breakfast, but I just thought it was due to nervousness about the upcoming wedding. Anyway, after the wedding the same thing kept happening so I went to a doctor, who told me that I was five weeks pregnant. That was a BIT awkward since we were just one week married ... so you get it, dear M. Yes, we had been doing it before the wedding. Sorry, but we are only humans. Humans in love. Anyway, I told Gustov and he was filled with joy, but we thought we'd keep quiet about it for some time, so it would look as if it had been done the right way. But who am I (or who are we) kidding? Of course one of the nosy kids that hang around Friedrichstrasse witnessed one of my rushes out to the backyard toilet when I was having a morning sickness and then the talk was all over Berlin, and just shortly there after we had to give up and announce the news. I have heard gossip that Frau Yardley has been talking about me being pregnant so shortly after the wedding, but I kinda expected that. And we have ourselves to blame I guess ... but you know what, dear M? I don't CARE! I'm going to become a mother ... and you dear M, you will be a grand-mother! All my loving and XXX Rosie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen