Freitag, November 11

Page Thirty-Five: The Wedding!



Dear M, so sorry for letting you wait for my report like this, but straight after the wedding me and Gustov were busy with going on our honeymoon and I forgot to pack this diary. Yeah ... very sloppy of me, I know, but never mind: I'm happy to tell you that everything went according to all the plans. It took some time to start though, since everybody needed to get there and get ready and we had to wait for one of the bridesmaids. Father was there and looked after me before the wedding, and helped me with the wedding dress. I had to put it on at the library and then I had to wait there until it was time to start. Then I had to wait outside the church before we all started and it was very, very, very nervous. But when we finally got started - but when it all had started it went like a dream. Noone of us fainted and we said the right things at the right places. The church was full of Berlin friends and they helped us celebrate at der Keller afterwards, and we did a short visit at Club Eldorado afterwards, but then me and Gustov decided to leave and we took the train to a lovely and warm beach (how on earth we managed to find that in Germany in the beginning of November is a thing I'll never understand, but we did it nevertheless) and had a lovely time there. We have had some more great days travelling around, seeing things and had some real quality time together. I really love him and it feels as if I have found my place in the universe. Love you XXX Rosie (Chesnokova!)

PS. Oh yeah ... almost forgot. Herr von Trumper took a series of wonderful photographs during the wedding ceremony (and before and just after it as well) so I have included a picture of me and Gustov getting married and also a pic of ole daddy for you to enjoy! DS.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen