Montag, September 26

Page Thirty-One: In the newspaper!

Oh yeah M, I forgot to tell you what happened before the night of Gustov's proposal. I was doing my ordinary guiding and was waiting for new "clients" ... or maybe "victims" at the train station, when I met a journalist who wanted to write about Berlin, and I guided him and told him about it for an hour or so, and the next day I was in the newspaper. I have to say that it was a unique journalist since he was very accurate with the quotations from me ... one thing I didn't really cared for was the fact that he wrote about me smoking in the article. I am not proud, nor impressed by that myself, and I see no reasons why others should be writing about such things. Never mind ... I'm not just a bride-to-be but also a celebrity in the newspaper ... or was anyway - I may have had my 15 minutes in the spotlight by now. Love ya XXX Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen